We consider our convention centre, The Ajax Convention Centre, to be the perfect venue to host corporate functions, social events and/or wedding celebrations!
Whether you are planning to organize a business trade show, corporate sales meeting, corporate training seminar, a new product launch, a holiday party or exhibit, the award winning and breathtakingly gorgeous Ajax Convention Centre will exceed your expectations. With more than 30 years of experience running convention centres in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area), the management team at The Ajax Convention Centre features the latest in catering trends with hospitality standards, all delivered on time and within your given budget. At our convention centre, sales and support staff works with you every step of the way to ensure the success of your corporate or social event. We dedicate our corporate/social event planning committee for all of your needs. At The Ajax Convention Centre, our unique menu items and gourmet food presentations will add the finishing touch to any corporate or social event.
- proudly serving Ajax, Markham, Scarborough, Vaughan, North York, Richmond Hill, Oshawa and the surrounding region
- 30,000+ square feet of convention centre space
- Complimentary parking
- Multiple connecting banquet halls
- Executive style boardrooms
- Meeting space for up to 600 guests
- Complimentary Wi-Fi service
- State-of-the-Art LED Lighting
- Easy access major highway arteries
The Ajax Convention Centre hosts corporate functions, social events and weddings with commitment, energy and love, bringing about an atmosphere that will be much appreciated by your guests. We take it as our responsibility to indulge you and your guests by preparing delicious food, and serving it impeccably. As a convention centre that believes in catering to fancy tastes, we personally choose the best seasonal products and prepare them from scratch, using classic/traditional techniques combined with the very unique culinary style of our master Chef’s. Our one-stop décor and event planning services are at your service, and they are unrivaled in the industry. We offer state of the art audio-visual services for our clients and their guests. We take absolutely no shortcuts in the event planning process.
Facts regarding Ajax, Ontario:
- The town is named for a Royal Navy cruiser, HMS Ajax that served in World War II.
- In 1941, town was first established.
- The population of Ajax increased from 2006 by 21.6%.
Although some of our guests come from other countries, we typically host events for businesses and individuals from one or more of the listed cities:
- Ajax, Markham, Newmarket, Woodbridge, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa and many other areas of South Western Ontario